A portable air conditioner is a self-contained portable ac system, therefore, it is likely ideal for cooling single rooms. This earlier we generally used fix AC now Portable AC sits on the floor and comes with an installation kit for quick installation because most ac models also have wheels so you can take them to different rooms.
Table of Content:-
- Best portable ac in India
- Advantages or disadvantages of portable air conditioners
- A portable ac requires some space
- A small unit for a small space of portable air conditioners
- Do all top portable ac need to be vented
- A small maintenance do I have to do (SAC)
Best Portable Air Conditioners 2019 :
- Honeywell MN10CESWW Portable Air Conditioner.
- Royal Sovereign ARP-9411 Portable Air Conditioner
- Whynter Dual Hose Portable AC.
- MarQ 1 Ton Star Portable AC.
- Blue Star 1 Ton Portable AC
1. Honeywell portable air conditioner
- 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools areas up to 350 sq. ft.
- No bucket, no-drip design uses auto-evaporation system
- Full function remote control
- Digital LCD display with feather touch controls
|Noise Level||53 dB|
|Special Features||remote control|
2. Royal Sovereign ARP-9411 Portable Air Conditioner
- Features 3 in 1 air comfort system
- Powerful 11,000 BTU
- Has a 24-hour timer
- Digital controls
- Warranty might not be claimed in India
3. whynter 14.000 btu dual hose portable air conditioner
|Est. BTU||14,000 BTU|
|Coverage Sq. Ft.||500 sq. ft.|
|Dehumidifying Capacity||101 pints/ day|
|Exhaust Hose Length||Max. 60″|
|Fan Speed||3 speed|
|Filter Type||Carbon air filter and washable pre-filter (compatible with 3M filter)|
|Hose System||Dual Hose|
|Louver Type||Manual adjust with manual side to side|
|Maximum Power Consumption||1250W/ 10.8A|
|Noise level (dBA)||< 56|
|Replacement Filter||Carbon: ARC-CF-14S 3M Antimicrobial: ARC-FIL-3M|
|Replacement Window Kit||ARC-WK-DUALN|
|SACC BTU||8,884.5 BTU|
|Temperature Range||61°F – 89°F|
|Unit Dimensions||19″ W x 16″ D x 35.5″ H|
|Upper Gravity Drain Port||No|
|Window Kit Length||Max. 47″ Min. 20″|
4. Marq 1 ton portable ac
- 1 Ton which is so sufficient for single room
- Auto Restart: Also No need to manually reset the settings post-power-cut
- Copper: Besides Energy efficient, best in class cooling with easy maintenance.
- Sleep Mode: Auto-adjusts the temperature to ensure comfort during your sleep because comfort is the most important factor.
5. Blue Star 1 Ton Portable AC
- 1 Ton: In particular great for small-sized rooms (upto90sqft)
- Auto Restart: In short, No need to manually reset the settings post-power-cut
- Copper: Also Energy efficient, best in class cooling with easy maintenance.
- Sleep Mode: Auto-adjusts the temperature to ensure comfort during your sleep Bluestar ac 1 ton.
Advantages or disadvantages of air conditioners
Confined cold space Perhaps the most significant disadvantage of portable air conditioners is its limited range but portable ac 1ton ac unit will usually only cool a small space, such as a room. Cooling output is likely to be less than a window unit and less than central air conditioning.
A portable air conditioner requires some space
- In addition to more efficient in cooling the bedroom
- Low floor space while less weight
- Quieter than large AC
- Easy storage when not in use.
A small unit for a small portable air conditioner
As a result, we can say that the portable ac is gaining ground over the window air conditioner, and it is easy to see why. For many people but this is a better option also easy to ac installation and does not require heavy lifting to install. Because they are free-standing devices have caster wheels that allow you to easily move inside a room or move from one room to another. So, all you have to do is attach a hose from the unit to a lightweight mount that fits into your window. Thus, is a simple way to get cool air in any room.
Do all portable air conditioner need to be vented
Like any air conditioning system, all portable air conditioners need to be vented in some form or fashion because portable ac draw in hot wind, cool it, and expel cool wind from the front of the unit and the remaining hot wind and moisture out of the back of the unit.
AC maintenance do I have to do (SAC)
A clean portable air conditioner will increase the amount of wind, so the actual housing of the outdoor unit and indoor ac unit must be cleaned every few weeks. When the unit is closed, wipe the surface of the unit with a soft, damp cloth and do not use abrasive chemicals or detergents.