BEST WATER PURIFIER IN 2020
Water is one of the essential requirements of life. It should be pure and safe to drink as it affects health. This important source of life is also the best solvent. Its ability is to dissolve any substance. But this ability is fatal to health because it also contains pollutants and harmful chemicals. If polluted water is consumed, it will be a life-threatening situation so always before drinking let water purifier purify it. Water purifier also known as RO.
Need for filtered water from a water purifier
- Viruses, bacteria and harmful microorganisms in water brutally destroy one’s health. This type of water can cause waterborne diseases. To prevent such health related diseases, the best water purifier in India is needed for filtered water from a water purifier
- For swimming pools, chlorinated water is good because it is one of the best methods of purification of water. But chlorine-rich water is harmful to humans. There is some amount of chlorine in the tap water filter which has to be before drinking. Lead is one of the toxins found in water. It has been indicated by experts that lead is a major cause of learning disabilities in children. Water purifier filters remove it. This helps in avoiding waterborne diseases.
Points to consider when purchasing a water purifier:
- If you want to buy the best water purifier for the home, it is important to take several factors into consideration to determine the quality. It is important to know about the type of water used for drinking. It should determine whether the water is soft or hard water. Soft water is obtained from resources such as lakes, rivers, rainwater harvesting techniques.
- The municipality supplies cold water. Hard water is extracted from bore wells which is basically groundwater. Arsenic, fluoride and some heavy metals can be found in hard water.
- If the water type in the house is harsh then the best Ro water purifier should be considered.
- RO water purifier is not required in case of cold water. Ro UV water purifier should be considered in case of high water contamination level.
- If your supply contains both hard and highly contaminated water, the RO UV water purifier is an ideal choice.
- For domestic use, there are several manufacturers providing water purifier in the market. Each water purifier is designed to purify a specific water type. It is necessary to know the type of water availability in the residential area. By doing this, anyone can choose a water purifier depending on the type of water and the level of contamination.
Type of water purifier
- High Contamination Hard Water With RO + UV Purifier
- Low Contamination Hard Water With RO water purifier
- Soft Water UV Purifier
Features you should look for in the Best Water Purifier?
- There are many different types of water purifiers available in India, and all these are ideal for different types of water. Here, we are talking about the RO water purifier which is one of the best types of RO water purifiers in India. It purifies the water of all contaminants, without analyzing water quality, unlike other types of water purifier. The only thing that you should keep in mind while purchasing RO Water Purifier is the TDS range of incoming water. The TDS limit should be within the working range of the RO water purifier you are planning to buy. ‘
- Apart from this, there are other features that you need to look for when investing in the best RO water purifiers in India. These RO water purifiers come with all the best features and provide you pure water of the best quality. We have also mentioned the working of RO water purifiers so that you can understand why all these features are necessary in your purifiers.
Water purifier installation feasibility
- The most important feature to look for in the best RO water purifier is how possible it is to install the product in the first place. There are many brands in India that offer complex products that will require the assistance of a specialist and then others that come with an easy installation guide that you can follow to easily install the product.
- To install your ideal RO water purifier, you must have a place where the purifier will be installed and mounted. There would have been any place on the wall with the power inlet. A constant water supply and sufficient pressure are also necessary to properly mount your water purifier on the wall.
- The next important factor that comes into play is your budget. The most basic RO or UV water purifiers do not come with all the features you want in your favorite purifier. While the best will include all the features and be a bit expensive. We have mentioned the ten best RO water purifiers in India which also come in your budget.
Water purifier for travel
- There are times when we need a water purifier that is easily movable and which can be moved from one place to another. We also need purifiers while going or moving to a new place. This is why when it comes to purifying water as much as possible; you should look for features like lighter and smaller sizes. There are many different types of water purifiers specifically designed for travel.
Warranty and brand
- The brand of water purifier is one of the most important features, as it determines the quality of your water purifier. There are a lot of brands in India that provide the best RO water purifiers with the best features in India. These brands include Havells, Purit, Aquagard, Kent Ace and Livpur. These brands come with reliable products that come with a long warranty to ensure the complete satisfaction of customers. You should always look for a water purifier that comes with a longer duration of warranty.
Water supply quality
- However, we mentioned earlier that you do not need to analyze water quality while using the RO water purifier. But, it is necessary that you look at the amount of solid waste in water, or also known as TDS. The level of TDS in the water supply should be within the limits of your water purifier. The working range of different RO water purifiers is different and hence it should be observed carefully.
- It is important to buy a water purifier that works well and guarantees clean and pure water.
Top 10 Best Water Purifiers in India 2020
1. Kent Grand Plus RO + UF + UV TDS Controller with Water Purifier.
- 7 stage purification using RO + UF + UV with TDS controller.
- Storage capacity: 8 liters, purification capacity: up to 20 liters / hour.
- Best for all types of water sources like municipal, bore well and tanker.
- Built-in SMPS to handle a wide voltage range (100 – 300 volts).
- 1 year warranty + 3 years free service.
- Good storage capacity
- More than 50% of water recovery
- Stores waste water in a separate tank
- TDS controller
- Filter change warning and UV fail alarm
- Suitable for water from all sources
- 1 year warranty + 3 years free service
- High price
2. Livpure PEP Pro Plus RO + UV + UF Water Purifier
- 7 stage purification using RO, UV, and UF
- Storage capacity of 7 liters.
- Purification capacity up to 12 liters per hour.
- Recommended for all types of water sources, purifies water with TDS up to 2000 ppm.
- Indicators for power on, purification process and tank complete indicators.
- Attractive price
- RO + UV + UF purification with enhancing taste
- Compact and elegant design
- 7 stage advanced purification
- Works up to 2000 TDS level
- No alerts or indicators for filter changes
3. Havells Max 7-liter RO UV Water Purifier
- 7 stage purification,
- 100% water passes through RO and UV Almost.
- Solvency up to 15 liters per hour
- Recommended for all types of water sources
- 100% water passes through RO and UV
- Minerals cartridge corrects PH and adds natural minerals
- Revitalize cartridge improves hydration and mineral absorption and makes water healthy for our body
- Compact design with flexible mounting (corner mounting)
- Advance alert system
- Zero splash taps
- Removable tank
- High price
4. Blue Star Aristo RO + UV Water Purifier
- 6 stage with 100% RO and UV purification
- Purification capacity up to 12 liters / hour
- 7 liter storage capacity
- Full tank and indicator on purification
- Child lock button on tap.
- Suitable for water from all sources
- Maintains pH level and alkalinity and improves water taste
- Child lock function on tap reduces water wastage
- Alarm for UV failure and low water pressure
- No alert for filter change
5. Eureka Forbes AquasureAquagardAmrit 20-liter water purifier
- This water purifier is ideal in areas with 200 to 2000 TDS
- Eureka Forbes Aquaguardconsumes 230 watts of energy
- Provides 6 stage purification of water with RO + UV + MTDS mechanism
- Eye filter is available to remove all sand and dust particles.
- The Chemie-block filter with a built-in particle trap removes bad odors, chlorine, and organic impurities.
- Dimension is 31.8 x 20.5 x 46 cm
- The model comes with a 1-year warranty on the product.
- The brand name is enough for Eureka Forbes to trust herself, who is 35 years old.
- Energy saving mechanism exists to save power
- Aqua mart pre-installed with 6000-liter cartridge life
- There is also an indication of water level
- It does not include any alarms for filter changes.
- This purifier throws away wastage water like other models of RO purifiers.
6. LG Puricare WW180EP RO + UV + UF + Mineral Booster Water Purifier
- Lg water purifier undergoes a 5 stage RO filtration that removes viruses and bacteria.
- The UV cycle runs during the protection phase, which starts automatically every 6 hours.
- The LG water purifier can be mounted on the wall or placed on the table to your liking.
- A storage capacity of 8 liters provides pure water at all times.
- The storage tank is made of stainless steel which is much cleaner than the plastic tank and it maintains the freshness of water and reduces the growth of bacteria and algae.
- Smart displays are a convenient feature designed to indicate power, time to change the filter, and water level in the storage tank.
- The LG True Water Purifier is equipped with mineral filters, which add and retain healthy minerals that make the water healthy and delicious.
- LG RO UV water purifier provides perfect maintenance by its digital sterilization that binds the entire waterway, faucet, and tank with a unique sterilizing kit that does not use any harmful chemicals.
- LG’s stainless steel water storage tank has 94.4% less E in 24hrs than the plastic tank. Coli growth.
- RO filtered water which is stored in a double safety stainless steel tank is absolutely safe and clean to drink due to UV cycle running at 6 hour intervals.
- The efficiency and durability of the product is guaranteed by LG authorized filters and other genuine parts.
- Filters often have to be changed due to recurring issues with them.
7.AO Smith Z8 10-Liter Green RO Series Water Purifier
- AO Smith Rostorage capacity is 10 liters (9.2-liter normal water and 0.8-liter hot water).
- This AO Smith purifier has a purification capacity of up to 15 liters / hour.
- 8 phase RO plus silver charge membrane technology (SCMT) refining process
- It provides three types of pure drinking water — normal, 45 ° and 80 ° C.
- Dimension is 36.9X32.6X48.2
- 100% dissipation restores water.
- 1 year warranty is included on all RO membranes and filters.
- Separate taps for distribution of normal and hot water.
- If the product is not working properly or is damaged, the company offers a full 10-day refund option from the date of purchase.
- Advanced technologies such as SCMT, MIN-TECH, and RO membrane flushes exist
- Night Assist Glow is present to help start the machine even in the dark.
- This water purifier is perfect for those who have a high budget.
- It does not have UV protection.
8. Mi Smart RO + UV Water Purifier
- 5-stage purification with RO and in-tank UV
- Change the filter by yourself in less than 30 seconds without the help of a technician
- TDS level real-time display of both incoming and pure water
- Real-time water purifier monitoring and control through Mi Home App in mi water purifier.
- In-tank UV purification removes little chance of microbial contamination
- 7 liter storage tank with an automatic water level detector
- 1 year warranty
- UV sterilization in tank
- You can change the filter yourself
- Real time tds level monitoring
- Monitoring and control can be done from Mi Home App
- Clean, minimalist design
- The application shows you the filter life and notifies you when the filter needs to be changed Attractive price
- Wi-Fi connectivity is required for control and monitoring through the application
- There is no way to maintain or add essential minerals lost during RO purification
9.HUL Pureit 5 Liter Advanced RO + MF Water Purifier
- High grade engineered plastics are used.
- RO minimizes water waste by storing rejected water in a separate tank during filtration.
- Hul water Purifieris best for couples or families with 2 adults and one child.
- Dimension is 42.2 x 38 x 16.6 cm
- 1 year warranty is provided by Pureit.
- Hul water purifier consumes only 36 watts of power
- Automatic power on and off system exists
- A diaphragm pump is present
- This model of pure changes the taste of water to sweet
- Has a purification capacity of 9 to 12 liters per hour
- Requires an input voltage of 165 to 240 volts DC
- Water storage capacity is very low
- It makes a lot of noise while working.
10.Hindware Elara RO + UV + UF + Mineral Water Purifier
- 7-step purification with 100% RO + UV + UF purified water.
- Adds back essential minerals to pure water.
- Compact and elegant design.
- Detachable front cover for easy servicing.
- Stylishly designed tap lever and detachable drip tray.
- Indicators for power on, tank full and purification processes.
- 7-liter storage tank capacity.
- Purification capacity up to 12-liter / hour.
- Suitable for water with TDS up to 1800 ppm.
- It can be placed on a table-top or mounted on a wall.
- 1 year warranty.
- 7-step purification, 100% water undergoes RO, UV and UF
- Adds minerals to pure water
- Suitable for all sources of water
- Detachable front cover and detachable drip tray
- Stylish and compact design, stylish tap lever
- No alert for filter change
Here you can check About our blog Top 10 best gravity water purifier in India