- Philips GC1010 Steam Iron
- Panasonic NI-E660SR Adjustable Steam Iron
- USHA STEAM IRON
- SINGER STEAM IRON
- BAJAJ MAJESTY
- MAHARAJA WHITELINE STEAM IRON
- HAVELLS SPARKLE 1250-WATT STEAM IRON
- RICO STEAM IRON SI 03
- BLACK AND DECKER STEAM IRON
- BLACK AND DECKER STEAM IRON
Philips GC1010 Steam Iron:
- Philips GC consumes 1200W of power resulting in continuous high steam output.
- Cleaning Philips Steam Iron comes with Iron Finishing sole.
- Philips Iron GC 1010 continuous steam production rate is 15 g / min.
- Philips GC 1010 comes with variable steam settings.
- The length of the iron cord is not mentioned.
- Philips gc1010 steam iron (green) has a 2-year warranty.
- Philips Steam Iron GC1010 user manual thus ensures durability.
- Calc Clean ensures that there is no scale in your iron.
- The iron temperature can be adjusted depending on the fabric.
- how to use Philips GC1010 steam iron
- Philips steam Iron GC 1010 is lighter.
- How to use Philips GC1010 steam iron
- Philips comfort gc1010 has a thin sole layer that can generate more heat at the same time and cannot protect the fabric.
- Best Philips steam iron in India Iron has a very safe operating voltage.
- The adjustment knob should always be in the position of knob no steam when no iron is used. Otherwise, it will take too much power.
- If there is no second and third when using iron, a leak may occur.
- It is a bit expensive.
- The iron must be left to heat before use, otherwise it will leak.
Panasonic NI-E660SR Adjustable Steam Iron:
- Panasonic Iron in U-shaped base and curved sole plate.
- Single curved stainless steel with non-stick properties.
- 1200 watts power.
- Panasonic ni-e660SR steam Iron Power auto off in 3 modes.
- A touch spray mist with a shot of mist.
- Self-Clean System.
- Anti-calcium facility.
- Variable Steam Control Button
- Retractable cord.
- Panasonic ni-e660sr adjustable steam iron closes automatically between 1 to 10 minutes depending on the situation
- It comes with a smooth, non-stick sole and precise, multi-level adjustable steam settings
- Panasonic ni-e660sr adjustable steam iron has a retractable cord for easy use and storage and an auto-clean and anti-calc system
- It has no active drip system and sometimes spills water
- It is a low power steam iron and takes some time to heat properly.
- Produces relatively small amounts of steam, unlike other irony
- Usha garment steamer comes with an iron non-stick coated sole.
- Usha iron continuous steam production rate is 15 g / min.
- Usha iron box comes with variable steam settings.
- When you forget to turn off the iron, its overheat safety protection circuit ensures automatic cut off.
- The capacity of this Usha iron press water tank is 230 ml.
- The self-cleaning function ensures that the iron lasts longer.
- Usha iron has a warranty period of two years.
- It is a powerful vertical, and horizontal steam bursts to get rid of all wrinkles and creases.
- Overheat setting prevents all types of accidents.
- The 210 ml water tank ensures that you can take the iron at a steady speed without any interruption.
- The thermostat helps determine the temperature based on the material.
- The powerful fine mist spray ensures that all those little wrinkles are also got rid of.
- The long cord helps give better access.
- Usha portable steam iron heats up quickly.
- It has a modern and stylish look.
- The Usha garment steamer review should be placed in a horizontal position when it is not in use.
- There should be gaps when filling the water tank to prevent leakage.
- Singer steam iron 1200whas wattage of 1200
- The temperature can be adjusted depending on the fabric
- Steam can also be adjusted
- Singer steam iron press has a swivel cord
- The only chip also comes with a non-stick coating
- Singer steam iron 1200w has a transparent tank with neon indicator light
- It is lighter
- The clothes will not burn or tear since the temperature is adjusted
- Singer steam press iron India comes with 1 year warranty
- Steam ensures that your clothes look new and have no crunch on them
- Singer steam iron press is moderately priced
- It comes with a swivel cord that assures long life and is also easy to slip on the cloth
- Non-stick plating ensures that the cloth does not stick to the iron and also promises iron protection
- If iron is not allowed to heat properly, steam does not work well
- If steam work is not done correctly, water leaks
- Iron should be placed horizontally when it is not being used
BAJAJ MAJESTY STEAM IRON:
- Bajaj majesty iron has a thin non-stick coated sole chip.
- Bajaj Iron uses water sprays for stubborn wrinkles that do not drain easily.
- Bajaj majesty mx 3 steam iron has a steam output of 8.5 g / min.
- Bajaj majesty mx3 steam iron comes with a unique variable steam control.
- One of its best features is that it is self-clean.
- Bajaj majesty mx 3 1250-watt steam iron has wattage of 1250 watts.
- Bajaj majesty steam iron has an operating voltage of 230 volts.
- Bajaj majesty mx3 steam iron has a 2-year warranty.
- The thin, non-stick sole ensures that the fabric does not stick to the iron.
- 8.5 g / min production ensures that the product delivers optimally.
- The steam control automatically matches the steam required for the material.
- This is a good, stable wattage.
- It is less expensive.
- The thermostat needs to be high at zero and a steam function for the product to function efficiently.
- There should be some gaps left when filling water in the iron, otherwise it will leak.
- Iron must be heated before it can be used to work efficiently.
- Iron should also be placed horizontally when it is not in use.
MAHARAJA WHITELINE STEAM IRON:
- Maharaja whiteline steam iron: comes with a non-stick sole.
- Maharaja Whiteline iron also has a continuous steam generation throughout.
- Maharaja Whiteline pristine steam iron is incredibly easy and fast to fill.
- Maharaja Mhiteline iron box has variable steam setting and vertical ironing.
- It comes with a nice 40gm steam boost.
- The steam rate is 0–12 g / min.
- The water tank has a capacity of 170ml.
- The most essential feature of auto switch off is the iron capable.
- Wattage is 1300 watts.
- The operating voltage is 240 volts.
- The dimensions of the product are 29.1 x 15 x 12.1 cm.
- It weighs 658 grams.
- Comes with an induction light.
- The non-stick sole, ensures that the fabric is pressed correctly without sticking to the iron.
- Maharaja Whiteline steam press has the safety mark of ISI.
- It comes with a warranty period of two years.
- It can be switched from steam to dry.
- It is not very expensive.
- It is not very heavy.
- The temperature can be adjusted depending on the fabric to prevent maximum wear and tear.
- It has good durability.
- The iron should be placed horizontally while it is not in use.
- The iron must wait for it to heat up before its use.
HAVELLS SPARKLE 1250-WATT STEAM IRON:
- Havells sparkle steam iron comes with dry as well as steam ironing.
- Havells sparkle 1250 w steam iron also comes with a vertical burst of steam.
- Havells sparkle 1250-watt steam iron (white/purple) has a capacity of 230ml water tank.
- Havells sparkle steam iron 1250w (white & purple) has a non-stick coated sole.
- The thermostats can be adjusted.
- The iron enables an overheat safety protection circuit.
- Havells iron press also contains steam of 15g per minute.
- Havells steam iron has a capacity of 1250 watts.
- Havells steam press weighs 1 kg.
- Havells steam iron box comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Easy to dry and steam ironing.
- The non-stick soleplate ensures that the cloth does not stick to the iron.
- All accidents caused by overheating can be avoided due to overheat protection circuits.
- The temperature can also be adjusted depending on the material in use.
- It is heavier than other irons.
- It has to be kept horizontal while not in use.
- An interval has to be maintained while filling the iron otherwise it may leak.
- Rico steam iron comes with wattage of 1350 watts.
- Rico steam iron si 03 also has high steam and burst spray feature.
- Most importantly, it has a non-stick coated soleplate.
- It also has a temperature control dial.
- Iron also comes with indicator light.
- Powerful steam ensures that the clothes remain crease-free.
- The non-stick coat ensures that the ironworks perfectly well without sticking to the fabric.
- The temperature dial helps you adjust the temperature based on your clothes to keep the fabric from burning.
- The indicator light ensures that operational safety is maintained.
- It is moderately priced.
- It does not come with any warranty
- Water can leak if the following precautions are not taken
- Iron should be placed horizontally when not in use
- You should wait for the iron to warm up before using it
- Water should not be completely filled. Some gaps should be maintained
BLACK AND DECKER STEAM IRON:
- Black and Decker steam iron india has 2400 watts of power
- Steam iron comes with a self-clean function and auto shut-off.
- Black & Decker professional steam iron is suitable for all types of fabrics and has a vertical steam option
- In addition, the capacity of the water storage tank is 380 ml.
- Black and Decker steamer clothes also has ceramic coated soleplate for heat distribution
- Best black and decker iron in addition, steam irons have a function of steam bursting and spray function.
- Temperature and steam control are provided for various fabrics
- Anti-drip function prevents water from dripping on clothes
- Feature of safety cut-off. If it is not used, the machine automatically shuts down after 30 seconds.
- Easy to use
- The vertical steam option allows the user to use this product.
- Users have reported issues with water leaks.
- The unique feature about iron is that it comes with an extra-large water tank of 350ml.
- This variable also provides steam control options.
- Morphy Richards contains 11gm continuous steam.
- The brand Morphy Richards has come with powerful steam shots – 150 g / min.
- Morphy Richards steam iron is basically used for vertical ironing.
- Morphy Richards iron has self-cleaning facilities with anti-calc function.
- The sole is coated with premium ceramic.
- Morphy Richards steam iron also has an extra-large flatter in its class for faster ironing.
- The iron comes with an extra-long 360-degree swivel cord for easy movement.
- Fine water spray helps to overcome heavy shortages.
- The iron consists of 46 steam holes.
- Morphy Richards iron box comes with 2000 wattage.
- Operating voltage is 230 volts.
- The extra-large water tank helps to replenish the tank even when operating.
- Depending on the material, steam can also be controlled.
- 11gm / m continuous steam takes care of inappropriate people.
- The clothes are well ironed with a 150g turbo shot.
- It comes with a self-cleaning function.
- The ceramic coated soleplate ensures that the iron shine is increased through the fabric and longevity is also ensured.
- The extra-large sole layer ensures quick ironing.
- The long swivel rope gives the iron easy motion.
- 46 steam holes help in the steady and uniform release of steam.
- The ISI has approved its safety standards.
- The tank starts leaking if it is not left to heat first before using.
- Morphy Richards steam press should be placed horizontally while not using it.